Realty Trade contacted us claiming they could sell our time share in 6 months with a full money back guarantee.We received no offers within the 6 months so we sent 2 letters asking for our refund.

They said they did not receive any of our letters. We sent a third letter by certifed mail and then they said it arrived one day out.

We called asking for all sells information on our property and to speak with the CEO and have not yet gotten any response back.If you value your money do not trust it to Realty Trade.

Had an Experience with RealtyTrade?

Comments

I also had a problem with them.I followed the instructions for receiving my deposit back.

I then called my credit card company with the dispute.They credited my money back and never heard a thing back from "Realty Trade"

#196574

my sympathies to your situation.I had the same thing happen to me with this company also.

They only would communicate by phone. They could not document any email correspondence that they said they sent.

I had no offers,no help from realty trade group,I lost my deposit all 100% of it.I'm at and end and don't know what to do

#192351

hey have anybody contacted an eterny????